Spieth claims dramatic Open victory
Jordan Spieth produced one of the greatest finishes at the Open Championship to win a first Claret Jug at Royal Birkdale.
Open blow tough for Kuchar
Open runner-up Matt Kuchar admits it was a crushing blow to miss out on winning his first major.
McIlroy reflects on Open week
Rory McIlroy reflected on what might have been after falling short in his latest Open challenge at Royal Birkdale.
Stenson plans changes
Swede Henrik Stenson will make changes to his game after signing off his year as Open champion.
Southgate focused on Carnoustie
Matthew Southgate set his sights on his 'home' Open at Carnoustie after playing a superb final round at Royal Birkdale.
Plant plans life as a pro
Alfie Plant announced plans to turn professional after being formally confirmed as the Open's silver medal winner.
Willett: I'm miles away
Danny Willett admits there is no light at the end of the tunnel despite playing all four rounds of the Open.
Record crowds at Royal Birkdale
This week's crowds at Royal Birkdale have set a new record for the Open in England, the R&A has announced.
Willett makes the day for Jennings
Danny Willett made the Open memorable for fellow Yorkshireman and marker Nick Jennings in Sunday's final round..
Spieth closes in on Open glory
Jordan Spieth took a step closer to his own place in the record books at Royal Birkdale.
- Spieth draws on experience
- McIlroy gives up on Open quest
- Angry Poulter sees chance slip away
- Stenson hopes for Sunday best
- Johnson finds room for improvement
- Grace cards 62 at Royal Birkdale
- Fleetwood hails Royal Birkdale
- McIlroy delight; Spieth leads by two
- McIlroy: I'm back in the hunt
- Poulter revelling in 'bonus week'
- Shoulder woe for Garcia
- Not a happy birthday for Casey
- Ramsay hopes to stay grounded
- Stenson victim of burglary
- Mickelson misses cut at Birkdale
- Zach Johnson back in contention
- Americans lead as Rory recovers
- Rahm in new rules controversy
- Fast start for Poulter
- Manley makes mark at Birkdale