Nadal wins US Open
Rafael Nadal put the seal on a throwback year for men's tennis by winning his 16th grand slam title at the US Open.
Stephens wins US Open
Sloane Stephens raced to her first grand slam title at the US Open with a one-sided victory over friend Madison Keys.
Murray and Hingis win doubles
Jamie Murray and Martina Hingis added the US Open mixed doubles title to their Wimbledon crown.
Nadal ends Del Potro's dream
Rafael Nadal defeated a weary Juan Martin del Potro to set up a US Open final against Kevin Anderson.
Anderson books final spot
Kevin Anderson beat Pablo Carreno Busta in four sets to reach his maiden Grand Slam final at the US Open on Friday night.
Murray & Hingis reach doubles final
Jamie Murray and Martina Hingis will play for a second consecutive grand slam mixed doubles title at the US Open.
Rivals to put friendship to one side
Not being able to play tennis has propelled Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys into an unlikely final showdown at the US Open.
Stephens to face Keys in final
Sloane Stephens will face Madison Keys in the US Open final as the next generation of American talent took centre stage at Flushing Meadows.
Del Potro stuns Federer
Juan Martin del Potro stunned Roger Federer to keep the great beasts of men's tennis apart at the US Open once again.
Nadal brushes Rublev aside
Rafael Nadal powers past teenager Andrey Rublev to reach the semi-finals of the US Open.
- Keys completes US Open sweep
- Vandeweghe battles into semi-finals
- Anderson makes US Open semis
- Venus reaches semis
- Carreno Busta reaches semi-finals
- Murray bows out in quarters
- Del Potro to take on Federer
- Nadal cruises into last eight
- Pliskova races into quarters
- Murray and Soares into quarters
- Kvitova stuns Muguruza
- Sevastova dumps out Sharapova
- Victory for Murray and Soares
- Shapovalov's US adventure ended
- Federer, Nadal reach last 16
- Pliskova back from the brink
- Sharapova hits back at Wozniacki
- Draw wide open as Cilic crashes out
- Edmund bows out
- Kvitova to face Muguruza